TOTT News has taken great pride in bringing our readers the highest quality of contextual, independent, alternative media in Australia for over three years, and we are happy to announce that midway throughout July – we will be returning to our roots and introducing a multimedia platform via our YouTube channel to incorporate our news coverage to a wider audience.
We have been building (and now completed) a professional-quality studio equip with crisp sound and high-definition video broadcasting, and with this, we will continue to confront some of the nations most critical issues by incorporating a balance between text and video coverage on a variety of topics. This revelation, accompanied with an increase in current aspects of our site will be implemented very shortly.
Here are the main changes that are coming:
- Articles will (as promised) begin to increase in frequency on the site – balancing original news and feature content – to provide the highest standard of news and media to an alternative audience base in Australia.
- The introduction of the TOTT News video platform will take the current ‘text-only’ approach of the site and expand it to a multimedia-based video audience. Furthermore, a large array of exclusive content, event coverage, interviews and more will become a prominent aspect of the new YouTube channel in the future.
- As original content expands, so will our ‘Spotlight’ section of the site – which aims to bring hidden pieces of confronting news from the mainstream and bring them to a featured slot for readers of an alternative perspective. This will be accompanied with a similar video approach on the YouTube channel.
- More photos and extra multimedia content will be incorporated into the website.
Here is what you can expect on our YouTube channel in the upcoming weeks:
- Individual videos discussing and giving commentary on original articles and content on the TOTTNews.com website and other platforms (similar to Spotlight). This will be the most standard and frequently posted feature, as it will recap information on the site/specific articles. Ethan will further expand with related stories, discussion, etc. and give thoughts to the content in an objective manner.
Note: Only prominent articles will appear in-depth at the current time. All other content will appear in a general recap video, so be sure to still check with the website for a more detailed approach to the articles briefly discussed.
Here is what you can expect from our YouTube channel in the very near future:
- A regular discussion/interview segment, where Ethan will speak with some of the biggest guests from around the country on related content and information. This will be on an episode basis, and more information regarding this segment will be revealed soon.
- Event coverage, where TOTT News will be present at events throughout Brisbane to allow controversial issues a platform to break the suppression and subjugation by the current mainstream establishment. Currently, we have only taken an article/photo approach to this aspect of our site, but now we are looking to expand to a multimedia reporting approach. Articles will still be written as a general background/introduction to the video.
- Community stories. This portion of the YouTube channel will be concerned with TOTT News giving back to the community and sharing stories of others who do the same. The videos will be a more raw-footage, hands-on based package, but can be included in the same category of interviews, features, etc. Details are still in the planning phases for this, but we will update with any information as soon as possible.
- Exclusive videos. This will focus on new YouTube-only feature stories, short documentaries with voice-overs and more.
In essence, the TOTTNews.com website and the YouTube channel are separate entities, however, will link between each other regularly. There will still be website-only content, and of course, YouTube-only content to give an individual sense between the two news sources.
We are excited to take a new step forward, and hope to bring the alternative news reader base in Australia a new dimension in news coverage – whether in text or in video.
SUBMIT CONTENT TO TOTT NEWS
Furthermore, we are looking for people to submit article, feature or opinion pieces to the website!
Unlike most mainstream establishments, TOTT News takes immense pride in being a truly independent news website, and with no corporate agendas, pressure or influence stopping us from exposing information – we strive to bring our readers/viewers content that is manipulated, suppressed, or ignored by the mainstream media for various reasons.
All information about submitting content can be found at http://www.TOTTNEWS.com/about/, including requirements, payment, topics and more. Please send an email to TOTTNews@hushmail.com if interested.
Please subscribe to the new YouTube channel here: http://www.YouTube.com/TOTTNews and be the first to see new videos as they are uploaded.
As always, you can keep up to date with all TOTT News by following us on Facebook or subscribing to the website (top of page, right hand side).
Thank you again for all the support!
In the video below, Ethan gives readers a preview of the new TOTT News studio, and recaps/speaks on what you can expect from the new YouTube channel!